1. But concerning those times and those seasons, you have no need that I write you .
2. For you yourselves perfectly know, that the day of the Lord is as a thief in the night; in this manner shall it come.
3. For when they say ‘peace’ and ‘security’, at that same time, unexpected destruction shall come upon them, just as childbirth throes in the belly of her that is pregnant with child; and there is no way of escape at all for them.
4. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day [should] come upon you as a thief.
5. Ye are sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.
6. Therefore, now, let us not sleep as others who remain, but let us be watchful and sober.
7. For those that sleep, they sleep at night; and those who are drunk, they are drunk at night.
8. But we are of the day, so be sober; put ye on the breast-armour of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of deliverance .
9. For you are not set by God for wrath, but to obtain deliverance through him [who is], our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. He [who] died for us, so that whether we are awake or we are asleep, we should at the same time be together with him, alive.
11. Wherefore, comfort one another, and build up each one, the other just as indeed ye do.
12. But we ask you, brethren, that ye know those who tirelessly labour among you, and are set over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13. And those who have rule over you, highly esteem exceedingly with love for the work they do. Be peaceful among yourselves.
14. Moreover, we exhort you brethren, caution those that are out of line, encourage those that are short-spirited, uphold those that are weak, be patient in spirit towards everyone.
15. See to it that no one repays one evil with another evil, but rather always eagerly seek what is good indeed to one another, and to everyone.
16. Always rejoice .
17. Pray your prayers without ceasing.
18. In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
19. The Spirit, quench ye not.
20. Prophecies, despise ye not.
21. Prove ye everything. That which is excellent, hold unto.
22. From all form of evil, keep away.
23. And he himself who is the only God of peace, make you perfectly holy, and complete in the entirety in your heritage, so that the spirit, and the soul, and the body, may be blamelessly maintained at the coming of him who is our Lord Christ.
24. Faithful is he who calls you, he also will do it.
25. Brethren, pray ye for us.
26. Greet ye all the brethren with a holy kiss.
27. I charge you in the Lord, read this epistle to all the holy brethren.
28. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
Started translation 9:00 am 5th January, 2017, Completed 12:32 pm 7th January, 2017.